IT’S TIME FOR ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!
- Be following me readaroundtherosie
- Prizes will be sent via the book depository so if they don’t ship to your country, I’m really really sorry. But they ship to over 150 countries worldwide, so hopefully that includes you
- like, reblog, do whatever as many times as you like- try not to spam people
- no giveaway blogs thank you
- End date: November 1st 2014, midnight AEST
- you will need to give me your address to send them don’t worry I won’t do anything else with it, I’m far too lazy
- THERE WILL BE 3 WINNERS
- Each winner will receive 1 hardcover OR two paperbacks of their choice from the books above
- considering HEIR OF FIRE is currently my favourite book of the year thus far I wanted to celebrate that and all my other favs so far so these are my favourite reads
- you can choose any of the books from the series if you already have the first one, or even from a spin off series (like Bloodlines instead of Vampire Academy)
GOOD LUCK, GET REBLOGGING
Really, guys? I’m back for ten minutes and we’re already fighting space aliens?
#steve just spends this entire movie unimpressed with EVERYTHING
GUYS DEAN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CAP BUT THEN THERE WAS CHRIS SO HE WAS GOING TO BE HAWK BUT HE HAD TO BE DEAN SO HE COULDNT
I need it. And I do hope this is true.
Where’s that edit of Jensen in the Captain America suit when you need it?
Ooh you mean this image?
You are welcome
I need an edit of him as Hawk. Now!
^^^^^ Seconding this request!!!
That time when Raven actually said what most of us want to say to a teacher who picks you for the answer when you clearly don’t know it, for usually no other reason than to embarrass you and make you look stupid. One of the main things I hate and always will hate about school.
Don’t you hate it when there’s a perfect opportunity for lesbians and the writers just don’t?
It’s even worse when there’s a perfect opportunity for lesbians and the writers want to but can’t
Fun fact: This was the first use of the word “googled” on television.
anybody read this?
i didn’t pick it to read right nownah i totes had a change mind so yeah i am reading it, but some input would be kind of nice because, well, it seems a tad odd
the way it’s set up
it was mentioned quite a few times in my internet perusing, and a lot of people were talking about how long/hard (i’ve been reading for 7 months…) of a read it is so of course i had to buy it
and i mean, it’s a big book, gotta be at least 500 pages (i didn’t check) but
let me show you
any input you can give me on what i’m getting myself into here would be cool
This is the best book i have ever read, it took months to read it and i couldnt even finish it the second time round, i seriously recomend it though
It looks like a descent into madness.
this book is amazing and the plot is literally about two simultaneous descents into madness so yes
I don’t know if you’ll ever hear this, Clara… I don’t even know if you’re still alive out there. But you were good!
And you made a mighty fine Doctor.
"Howling at the Moon" is great and all … but sometimes it has a downside.
Weeping Angel cosplay finally done, I’m so pumped to wear it on Halloween!
does anybody else clean their phone screen by wiping it on their boob or is that just me
thank god I’m not the only one
The Best of Supernatural Posts 15/?
MAY I PRESENT YOU THE LONGEST LIVING CHARACTERS OF SUPERNATURAL